The Cocoa Beach Air Show is implementing a series of “Stay safe initiatives” to ensure the safety of guests and spectators at the 2021 event. The following initiatives extend across all the event premium viewing venues which include the Drop Zone Beach, Flight Line Club, and Sand Boxes.
- Limited capacity in each venue to ensure guests can stay separate from other groups
- Tickets must be purchased online or by phone, they will not be sold on-site at the event.
- Providing for 6 feet of separation between groups for any guests waiting to check in
- Contactless ticket scanning and individually packaged wristbands guests can put on themselves
- Frequent sanitization of all surfaces and restrooms
- Increased presence of hand-washing and sanitizing stations in all premium viewing areas
- Hand sanitizer available for purchase in the Drop Zone Beach and provided in all other areas
- Wearing a mask is recommended when it is not possible to stay at least 6 feet from other groups
- Retail concessions for food, beverage and merchandise will be credit-preferred payment
The Cocoa Beach Air Show will feature a viewing area called the ‘Sand Boxes‘, designed with the at-risk, elderly, and families with small children in mind, to be able to enjoy the air show in their own reserved area of the beach.
Staying safe and separate is a team effort! Your assistance helps keep you and the spectators around you safe. Here are some things you can do to help stay safe and separate at the Cocoa Beach Air Show:
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Wear a mask when in close proximity to other people
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between your party and others.
- Do not attend the show if you or a family member have been sick.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids during the show.
- Minimize touching surfaces and your face.
- Leave bags at home or in your vehicle
- Avoid using cash when making purchases